The 2023 Kentucky General Assembly is right around the corner, and we have a lot in store over the next few months as we get ready to advocate for Kentucky kids!
Check out these upcoming opportunities to get involved:
2022 Kentucky KIDS COUNT County Data Book
Check out the latest county-level data at kyyouth.org/kentucky-kids-count/
View the launch event, featuring remarks from Lt. Governor Coleman and youth from across Kentucky
Blueprint for Kentucky’s Children 2023 Policy Agenda Launch
Stay tuned for the 2023 agenda and resources at kyyouth.org/blueprintky/
February 6 – 10, 2023
Children’s Advocacy Week at the Capitol
Learn more and sign up to receive updates
If you are interested in sponsoring 2023 Children’s Advocacy Week, contact Jami at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 1, 2023
Children’s Advocacy Week Prep Webinar
Register for the webinar on February 1st at 10:00 – 11:00 AM ET for a discussion on how to prepare for Children’s Advocacy Week, including an overview of events during the week and updates on key policies to discuss with legislators
- Check out the latest data about how kids are faring across Kentucky and in each county
- Stay up-to-date on state policies that are good for kids
- Step up for kids during a week of virtual advocacy events
- Follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and sign up for email updates to stay tuned on what’s happening at Kentucky Youth Advocates
- Your support is crucial to the success of these events. Will you consider a donation today?
Let’s get to work and help make Kentucky the best place to be young!