- Thriving communities launch strong families.
- Strong families launch successful kids.
- Successful kids launch a prosperous future for Kentucky.
We’re launching the 2019 Blueprint policy priorities with partners from across the commonwealth with those three cornerstones in mind. We invite you to learn more about the Blueprint priorities and how to get involved.
- Check out the 2019 Blueprint for Kentucky’s Children policy priorities.
- Read the fact sheets for the 2019 Blueprint priorities here.
- Learn more about the priorities and hear from partners in the video below.
- Watch the Facebook Live video of the launch of the 2019 Blueprint priorities here.
- Join organizations from across Kentucky as we speak with a common voice on behalf of kids by becoming a Blueprint for Kentucky’s Children partner here.
- Join hundreds of advocates on February 13, 2019 for the 15th annual Children’s Advocacy Day at the Capitol. Register here.
- Attend the Advocacy 101 and Children’s Advocacy Day Prep Webinar on January 30th. Sign up here.
- Review the Advocacy Toolkit to see other ways to get involved and stay informed.
We look forward to working with you on the Blueprint for Kentucky’s Children as we make a bigger impact for Kentucky’s kids together! Learn more about the Blueprint for Kentucky’s Children at kyyouth.org/blueprintky/.