Reminder – If you’d like to submit pictures of your kids or grandkids to be considered for the 2014 Kentucky KIDS COUNT County Data Book and other Kentucky Youth Advocates’ publications, we need your photos by May 31. We know you proudly share pictures of your kids and grandkids by carrying them in your wallet and posting them on Instagram and Facebook. Here’s a great chance to promote those great kids through Kentucky Youth Advocates’ materials.
Please submit your photos by May 31. In order to use the photos, we must have permission from either the person in the picture if he/she is over 18 or a parent or guardian if the picture is of a minor.
Examples of types of pictures are we looking for:
- Children playing outside in parks, playgrounds, etc.
- Children engaging in education related activities (reading, studying)
- Children engaging in healthy activities such as brushing their teeth
- Children eating healthy food
- Family pictures
- Children at school or in school groups
- Individual pictures of children and also of siblings
- Any other pictures that positively portray children in Kentucky
Click here to fill out and submit the electronic release form. You can upload pictures directly to the electronic form.