Kentucky Youth Advocates is in the process of creating our 2013 Kids Count County Data Book. We are looking for some photos of Kentucky kids to include in this book and other Kentucky Youth Advocates publications. We know you all proudly share pictures of your kids and grandkids by carrying them in your wallet, on Instagram and on Facebook! Here’s a great chance to promote those great kids through Kentucky Youth Advocates materials.
Examples of types of pictures are we looking for:
- Children playing outside in parks, playgrounds, etc
- Children engaging in education related activities (reading, studying)
- Children engaging in health activities such as brushing their teeth
- Children eating healthy food
- Family pictures
- Children at school or in school groups
- Individual pictures of children and also of siblings
- Any other pictures that positively portray children in Kentucky
We need your photos by October 4 so please start sending them in. In order to use the photos, we must have a photo release form from either the person in the picture if they are over 18 or a parent or guardian if the picture is of a minor.
You can fill out the release form and then save it and attach it to your email when you email your pictures or print out the release form and mail it with your pictures.
Please send your photos and the completed release form to Andrea Bennett at email@example.com or 11001 Bluegrass Pkwy, Ste. 100, Louisville, Kentucky 40299.
Leave A Comment