The 2022 Kentucky General Assembly is right around the corner, and we have a lot in store over the next few months as we get ready to advocate for Kentucky kids!
Check out these upcoming opportunities to get involved:
Blueprint for Kentucky’s Children 2022 Policy Agenda Launch
RSVP and submit questions
Children’s Advocacy Week at the Capitol
Learn more and sign up to receive updates
- Check out the latest data (new data coming November 10th!) about how kids are faring across Kentucky and in each county
- Stay up-to-date on state policies that are good for kids
- Step up for kids during a week of virtual advocacy events
- Follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) to stay tuned on what’s happening at Kentucky Youth Advocates
- Your support is crucial to the success of these events. Will you consider a donation today?
Let’s get to work and help make Kentucky the best place to be young!