Kentucky Youth Advocates is looking for photos of Kentucky kids to include in the 2018 Kentucky KIDS COUNT County Data Book and other Kentucky Youth Advocates publications. We know you all proudly share pictures of your kids and grandkids by carrying them in your wallet and posting them on Instagram and Facebook. Here’s a great chance to promote those great kids through Kentucky Youth Advocates’ materials.
We need your photos by August 31st so please start sending them in. In order to use the photos, we must have permission from either the person in the picture if he/she is over 18 or a parent or guardian if the picture is of a minor. Fill out the electronic release form below and upload your pictures.
- Children playing outside in parks, playgrounds, etc.
- Children engaging in education related activities (reading, studying)
- Children engaging in health related activities (brushing their teeth, exercising)
- Children eating healthy food
- Family pictures
- Children at school or in school groups
- Individual pictures of children and also of siblings
- Any other pictures that positively portray Kentucky kids just being kids!