Kentucky Youth Advocates is looking for photos of Kentucky kids to include in the 2022 Kentucky KIDS COUNT County Data Book and other Kentucky Youth Advocates publications. We know you all proudly share pictures of your kids and grandkids by hanging them on your refrigerator and posting them on social media. Here’s your chance to promote those cute kids through Kentucky Youth Advocates’ materials.
We need your photos by August 1st so please start sending them in today! In order to use the photos, we must have permission from either the person in the picture (if he/she is over 18) or a parent or guardian (if the picture is of a minor).
Examples of the types of pictures we are looking for:
- Children/teens playing outside in parks, playgrounds, etc.
- Children/teens engaging in education related activities (reading, studying)
- Children/teens engaging in health related activities (brushing their teeth, exercising)
- Children/teens eating healthy food
- Family photos
- Individual pictures of children and also of siblings
- Any other pictures that positively portray children/teens in Kentucky
Click here to fill out and submit the electronic release form. You can upload pictures directly to the electronic form.