Kentucky kids, we need you for Children's Advocacy Week! Draw, paint, write, sing, make a speech, or dance to inspire our state leaders to do what is best for Kentucky kids and their families. All young Kentuckians are encouraged to submit—from babies to young adults. You could share…
• Your favorite thing about being a kid in Kentucky
• What you hope the future of Kentucky looks like
• Thank you messages to our state leaders or the adults who care for you
• What you think Kentucky kids need to be happy, healthy, and hopeful
• An inspiring or encouraging song
• And more!
Kentucky parents, caregivers, and educators, we need you to submit your kids’ performances, art, and writing! Things to know:
• We will include all submissions in Children’s Advocacy Week but ask for no more than one video and one piece of art/writing per child
• Videos should be 90 seconds or less, and we may edit videos to be even shorter
• Art/writing should be submitted as a scanned image or high quality photo
• Group or class performances are GREAT
Please note: The last day to submit art and video is January 25, 2021.